Shrimp tacos are one of my favorite dishes when meeting with friends. They are easy to prepare and you don’t need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. You can use the tortillas that come toasted or the soft ones, cut them to give them the desired size, and make them a perfect snack. Prepare them for your next meeting and enjoy these culinary delights!
- 8 large wheat tortillas
- one butter spoon
- one small onion, chopped
- two garlic cloves, minced
- one tablespoon chili powder
- two lb small shrimp, raw
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
one teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. Cut tortillas with a 2 1/2 in. Cookie cutter, and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet, add the onion and garlic. Stir fry for 2 minutes over low heat.
3. Season shrimp with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Incorporate them into the sofrito, cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove them and sprinkle the parsley on the preparation.
4. Serve over tortillas.