- one large green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- one large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 3/4 cups nonfat egg product (from 2 8 oz boxes)
- 1/3 cup non-fat milk (skim)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 nonfat flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches)
- 1/2 cup 2-ounce grated Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
1. Spray a 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add the pepper and onion; cover and cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until
ingredients are tender.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the egg product, milk, and pepper until well combined. Spray vegetables and skillet with cooking spray. Pour the egg product
mixture over the vegetables; cook until firm, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, heat tortillas as directed on the package.
4. To serve, place hot tortillas on individual plates. Spoon the scrambled egg into the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese, tomato, and coriander. Roll the