Last week I made this delicious vegetarian ceviche based on cauliflower, avocado, and lime. It is a dish full of flavor and also a delicious alternative for people who do not eat fish or seafood. Its flavor has nothing to envy to the traditional ceviche. At home, although we are not vegetarians, we like to have meat-free days. To prepare this ceviche I used a very versatile ingredient that also pays a lot in different types of food: cauliflower. I hope you like this vegetarian version of the ceviche and get ready to prepare it at home soon.
- one fresh and ripe Hass avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- one cup cauliflower, diced
- two diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- one tablespoon jalapeño, chopped
- one minced garlic clove
- one tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- one tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- one tablespoon olive oil
1. In a large bowl, combine avocado, cauliflower, tomato, onion, jalapeno, garlic, coriander, lime juice, salt, and olive oil.
2.Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with home fries.
3.Suggestion: Serve as an aperitif or accompaniment.