There are times when we only have to cook for one person, the most important of all: yourself. Most of the recipes are intended for more than four diners, so today we plan a versatile dish that you can enjoy at breakfast or perhaps as an aperitif. In ten minutes you get a fluffy ham, cheese, and bacon omelette, prepared in individual portions. If you were looking for a rich recipe for a person, this may be the most suitable for you to include on your menu.
- 1/4 cup of bacon (bacon)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped ham
- 1/4 cup grated or cubed cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a hot skillet, brown the bacon and then dice it. Reserve the fat released by the bacon.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the ham, cheese, and cooked bacon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Return to the fire the pan in which you browned the bacon and add it to the egg mixture.
4. Let the tortilla curdle, occasionally stirring the beaten eggs.
5. Turn the tortilla over the pan with a large plate and let it brown on the other side.
6. Serve immediately.