Bananas and chicken, an excellent combination. And with this simple recipe for tostones, you can definitely check it out! You will like much more when you try the rich sauce that accompanies them, so tasty that you will want to make a little extra, to taste it with the dishes that you will prepare later. Crumble a chicken breast, garnish with a tomato and garlic stew, serve over tostones and garnish with the coriander sauce. Do not you think the ideal recipe?
- one chicken breast
- 2 cups of water, approximately
- Salt to taste
- one teaspoon of butter
- one Chopped tomato
- one minced garlic clove
- two male or green bananas
- 1/2 oil Cup For the coriander sauce
- one cup coriander
- 1/2 avocado
- one garlic clove
- one tablespoon white vinegar
- one tablespoon lemon juice
1. Cook the chicken breast in enough salted water. Remove from the heat when the chicken is fully cooked, let it cool slightly, and crumble.
2. Heat the butter in a frying pan and sauté the chopped tomato there. Add the garlic and sauté until the tomato softens. Keep aside.
3. Peel the bananas and cut them into thick slices.
4. Heat the oil and deposit the banana slices. Keep them on low heat for a few minutes until they soften. Remove the bananas from the pan.
5. Flatten the banana slices with a plate or a rolling pin and add them to the hot oil again.
6. Remove the tostones when they are browned on both sides and add salt immediately.
7. To prepare the coriander sauce, liquefy the rest of the ingredients and check the seasoning. Add more salt if you consider it necessary.
8. Cover the tostones with the minced chicken, the tomato stew, and finally the coriander sauce.