The main concern for Foodies especially for those with a taste for grilled foods is that they always want to eat a lot of delicious grilled meat varieties and at the same time don’t want to accumulate fat in their body.
Reducing fat content in food never means that you will have to compromise on the flavor and meat in food. Here are few low fat and healthy BBQ recipes to help their taste bud needs and at the same time have fat under their control which uses lime, corn and such ingredients that will help you to cut down fat.
- Grilled Chicken with lime squash is a must try one for chicken lovers.
- Non-chicken lovers can try Pork Tenderloins rubbed up with spice along with fresh diced Mango Salsa along with jalapeno.
- Grilled Thin Turkey cutlets with corn and pepper are a great combination.
- BBQ Greek lamb kebab flavored by using lemon, bay leaves, red pepper and olive oil.
- For more taste use homemade Barbeque Asian sauce with all varieties of BBQ and grilled chicken, shrimp and meat dishes.
- For Non-meat and chicken eaters, grilled cauliflower or potato along with grilled onions with spicy red peppers, jalapenos, mushrooms, tomato sauce and olive oil would be make a delicious low fat BBQ dish.