Our Easy Recipe today will be one of the simplest since its development in both time and handling in the kitchen is minimal, but the result is spectacular. We will prepare a cooked Gambon.
We say this animal is a crustacean similar to shrimp or shrimp, also called “shrimp shrimp” or “Southern Shrimp”, their meat is different from the two mentioned seafood, although its appearance is very similar. It has a reddish color and really like seafood fans. It is a shellfish that is great for a snack and can be done in various ways. Let’s elaborate.
Prawns – fat removed
- First, we will wash well the seafood under the tap. It also means that we can buy fresh, but on the market leaving frozen boxes phenomenal, both price and taste.
- Will be in abundant water and put the pan over high heat and let boil.
- Add a handful of coarse salt and a bay leaf.
- When the water is boiling add the prawns and let cook about 4 minutes. The point has to be fair, so they are tasty and not left their dried meat. The trick that fits well is your cooking.
- We drain them of water and let cool.
- Serve with good mayonnaise or lemon slices.