Due to the pace of life in big cities, plus the integration of women into productive activities, it is rare that eat at home, let alone prepare food properly at home. Because of this, people are increasingly turning to fast food, integrating their eating habits.
Fast food refers to an establishment where consumption is first paid before it is served and where there are no waiters. However, arrangements for foodservice and fast food can be divided into several categories: To bring in the same restaurant or at home.
The fast-food industry has long ceased being an American phenomenon and extends around the globe at high speed, totaling more than 88,000 establishments worldwide.
The menu for a fast food business is varied can range from cakes, tacos, pizzas, burgers, sandwiches, hotdogs.
Characteristics of a fast-food business
Being served with speed
It is easily accessible.
Handling standards in processes, cymbals, management, and operation.
Advantages of a fast-food business
* In case of food emergencies, are in the first dishes where you Mexican people think.
* They are consumed by people of all ages foods.
* They are not difficult to prepare.
* Provided that combine and consume in moderation should not be harmful to health
* Are convenient meals when you do not have much time to eat and little money.
* It does not require a large space.
* You can provide several services: Eat there, take-out and delivery.